Before you begin:
- Review the 2019 Application Guide for information about the program, application, and the review process.
- Make sure your proposed project is eligible by taking MAP's eligibility quiz.
- You may save your progress and return to your work any time before the deadline on February 15th at 11:59 p.m. ET. MAP staff will be available for questions until 6 p.m. ET on February 15th.
Creating the Application:
- Each application requires a functioning email address. This is the email that MAP uses for all subsequent communications about the project, including notification of review results.
- We strongly recommend drafting all narrative responses in a separate document so you always have a copy of the latest version of your work. Submittable is designed to auto-save after each field entry, but we suggest saving your progress frequently in a separate document as a back up.
Before you submit:
- MAP will not accept applications after the deadline on February 15th at 11:59 p.m. ET for any reason.
- Changes cannot be made after you submit your application. Make sure you submit the final version of your work.
- If you have any questions, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org is the best way to connect with MAP staff.
After you submit:
- MAP will send a confirmation email that indicates your application was successfully submitted. Be sure to check your email, as this message may auto-sort into a junk or spam folder. There will also be a record of your application in your Submittable account.
- Check your email (including junk and promotion folders) and your Submittable account for the results of Reviews 1 & 2 on April 12th, 2019. Applicants who move forward to Reviews 3 & 4 will receive results on May 13th, 2019.
- Update your Submittable account if your primary contact or email address changes.
- Sign up for our mailing list to stay current on MAP updates.
We are in the process of working towards creating accessible online materials. Please contact MAP staff at email@example.com if you have specific feedback or suggestions.