The MAP Fund: 2017 Grant Cycle
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Before you begin:
- Read key information about applying for a MAP Fund grant. These pages are also excellent resources to use as you fill in your application:
- Keep the FAQs webpage open in an adjacent tab while you apply. The FAQs are organized to match the structure of the application.
- We highly recommend that you draft all narrative responses in a separate document first so that you always have a copy of the latest version of your work. Submittable is designed to auto-save after each field entry, but saving your progress frequently is a great idea.
- Each application requires a functioning email address. This is the email that we'll use for all subsequent communications about the project.
- You may save your progress and return to your work any time before the deadline on October 28, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
- Make sure that the version you submit is the version you would like MAP to review. Changes cannot be made after submission.
- Remember that MAP Fund cannot accept late applications for any reason.
- If you have any trouble, emailing email@example.com is the best and fastest way to connect with MAP staff.